The Composition of the Scientific Council
Shostka Institute of Sumy State University
According to position:
1. TUHAI Nataliia Oleksandrivna Ц Director of Shostka Institute of Sumy State University.
2. KHUDOLEI Heorhii Mykhailovych Ц Head of System Engineering and Information Technology Department
3. LUKASHOV Volodymyr Kostiantynovych Ц Professor, Doctor of Technical Science, Head of Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds Department
4. PROZHOHA Iryna Valentynivna Ц Ph.D. in Economics, Head of Economics and Management Department.
5. BONDAR Nataliia Yuriivna Ц Ph.D. in Philological Sciences, Acting Head of the Department of Fundamental and General Scientific Disciplines.
Elected representatives who represent scientific and pedagogical staff of the Institute:
6. BULLER Mykhailo Frydrykhovych Ц Doctor of Technical Science, Professor of Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds Department.
7. AKULENKO Vitalii Lukianovych Ц Ph.D. in Economics, Professor of Economics and Management Department.
8. BANYSHEVSKYI Viktor Vasylovych Ц Ph.D. in Technical Science, Assistant Professor of Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds Department.
9. SHEVTSOVA Tetiana Mykolaivna Ц Ph.D. in Technical Science, Lecturer of Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds Department, Director of the Center of extramural and distance learning.
10. TYMOFIIV Serhii Vladyslavovych Ц Ph.D. in Technical Science, Lecturer of Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds Department.
11. ZAKUSYLO Roman Vasylovych Ц Ph.D. in Technical Science, Deputy Dean of Intramural Education Faculty for Scientific Work, Senior Lecturer of Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds Department.
12. PAVLENKO Oksana Viacheslavivna Ц Ph.D. in Technical Science, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Fundamental and General Scientific Disciplines.
13. PRYHARA Iryna Oleksandrivna Ц Ph.D. in Economics, Senior Lecturer of Economics and Management Department.
14. ANDRUSENKO Oleksandr Oleksandrovych Ц Ph.D. in Technical Science, Lecturer of the Department of System Engineering and Information Technology.
Elected representatives who represent other employees of the Institute:
15. SOROKA Tetiana Ivanivna Ц Director of Ivan Kozhedub Chemical-Technological College of ShI SSU.
16. FROLOVA Nataliia Valeriivna Ц Director of a Separate Structural Unit УShostka Professional Lyceum of Sumy State UniversityФ.
The leaders of the student government, scientific society of students (trainees), graduate students, doctoral students and young scientists of the Institute :
18. ROMANCHENKO Anzhela Mykolaivna Ц Chairman of the Scientific Society of Students (trainees), graduate students, doctoral students and young scientists of ShI SSU.
19. SERDIUK Ivan Viktorovych Ц Chairman of the Student Committee, a student of group SU-41sh.
20. ZAMULA Maksym Romanovych Ц a student of group Ch/M-41sh.
The main task of the Scientific Board of Shostka Institute of Sumy State University is solving the most important tasks of academic, educational, scientific and manpower policies of the Institute. The membership of the Scientific Board of the Institute is approved by the order of the Rector of Sumy State University for a period of 5 years.
The research sector is functioning as part of Shostka Institute of Sumy State University. Its work involves highly skilled professionals, including more than 71 % of candidates and doctors of sciences. In case of necessity scientific experts of Ukraine are involved to carry out research work of the sector.
Research-and-development activities of Shostka Institute of Sumy State University proposed for implementation:
1. Degreasing mixture (by means of immersion of the metal surface contaminated by technical oils).
2. Degreasing mixture (for cleaning and spraying).
3. Universal Technical cleanser ЂUTCї.
4. Agent for removing old paint.
5. Means for washing contaminated clothing and fabrics.
6. ЂEmulsolї for mechanical cutting machines.
7. Agent for reactivation of the components and mechanisms of automobiles and other equipment.
8. Rust cleaner.
9. Means for relieving the rotation of threaded connections.
10. Technical and household nonfreezing liquids.
11. Mixture for the manufacture of foundry cores and molds.
12. Grease of the foundry cores and molds.
13. Limescale cleaner.
14. Glass defogger.
15. Glass cleanser.
16. Sink cleaner.
1. The Method of Phosphogypsum Processing, Patent of Ukraine 37134 dated 25.11.2008
2. Mixture for Manufacture of the Foundry cores, Patent of Ukraine 37162 dated 26.01.2009
3. The Method of Obtaining Titanium Dioxide, Patent of Ukraine 38965 dated 26.01.2009
4. Combined Transducer of the Solar Energy, Patent of Ukraine 96615 dated 25.11.2011
5. Combined Transducer of the Solar Energy, Patent of Ukraine 96616 dated 25.11.2011
6. Combined Transducer of the Solar Energy, Patent of Ukraine 100978 dated 25.02.2013
7. Polymer Composition for Geosynthetics, Patent of Ukraine 50750 dated 25.06.2010
8. Autonomously Controlled Space Solar Power Station of Mar'yinskyh (ACSSPSM) Patent of Ukraine, 59308 dated 10.05.2011
9. The Method of Manufacturing Ceramic Products by Means of Adding Chemical Production Wastes, Patent of Ukraine 64790 dated 25.11.2011
10. The Method of Ballistite Powder Preparation for Analysis, Patent of Ukraine 64861 dated 25.11.2011
11. The Method of Neutralizing Acidic Industrial Wastes by Using Secondary Reagents, Patent of Ukraine 67469 dated 27.02.2012
12. Autonomously Controlled Space Solar Power Station of Mar'yinskyh, Patent of Ukraine 103354 dated 10.10.2013
13. The Method of Processing Phosphogypsum into Gypsum Binder, Patent of Ukraine 68540 dated 26.03.2012
14. The Method of Manufacturing Ceramic Products with the Addition of Neutralized Wastes, Patent of Ukraine 71114 dated 10.07.2012
15. Explosive Composition, Patent of Ukraine 68559 dated 26.03.2012
16. The Method of Immobilization of Hazardous Wastes from Phosphogypsum Processing, Patent of Ukraine 75038 dated 26.11.2012
17. The Method of Ballistite Powder Analysis, Patent of Ukraine 75039 dated 26.11.2012
18. Fertilizers, Which Consist of the Water-Soluble Copolymer, Patent of Ukraine 79378 dated 25.04.2013
19. Gasless Pyrotechnic Composition, Patent of Ukraine 78930 dated 10.04.2013
20. Block Connection without Capsule, Patent of Ukraine 81085 dated 25.06.2013
21. The Method for Determining the Permeability of Film Materials (positive decision on granting a patent)
22. Industrial Explosive (positive decision on granting a patent)
SCIENTIFIC BOARD OF SHOSTKA INSTITUTE OF SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY
Scientific Board of Shostka Institute of Sumy State University is a collegial body of higher educational establishment. The decisions of the Scientific Board are put into effect with the decision of the Director of the Institute, the decisions on specific issues are put into effect by the Rector of Sumy State University.
Shostka Institute of Sumy State University invites to cooperation in the following directions of research activity:
DIRECTIONS OF SIENTIFIC ACIVITIES
Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds
- technological processes of obtaining and processing of high-molecular compounds;
- explosives and technology of their production;
- Technology of alternative fuels;
Ц methods of control;
Ц the aging process of polymeric materials
Systems Engineering and Information Technology
Ц creating microprocessor control systems of technological processes;
Ц development of information retrieval software for the cartographic basis;
Ц research diagnostic systems;
Ц research and development of alternative energy sources and technical support of its production
Processes and Equipment of Chemical Production
Ц research, development and implementation of highly efficient vehicles and equipment of chemical-technological processes of chemical industry,
particularly in the following areas:
Ц manufacture of explosives and ammunition;
Ц technology of chemical production;
Ц pyrotechnics and initiating substances;
Ц processes and equipment of chemical production.
Fundamental and general scientific disciplines
Ц monitoring the ecological state of the city;
Ц development of methods for integrated use of industrial wastes of enterprises of the town and region;
Ц determination of the best ways to improve the ecological environment;
Ц research in the structure and properties of thin metal films.
Ц research of the economic and social efficiency of innovation and investment development of the enterprises, namely:
Ц research of ecological and economic efficiency of production;
Ц research of the main factors of regional development;
Ц research of theoretical aspects of overcoming the crisis with the use of analysis, formalization, modeling and forecasting of possible consequences;
Ц study of psychological climate in the structural units of enterprises to increase productivity;
Ц research of psychological factors and scientific-methodological and organizational aspects of training employees.
Ц systematic analysis of problems of formation of the spiritual culture of students of technical universities;
Ц study and research of ethical standards in the context of the philosophy of moral education of students of technical specialties;
Ц methods of forming spiritual culture by means of extracurricular activities;
Ц latest technology of learning foreign languages;
Ц contemporary issues of theory and practice of translation.
Embedded research and development of the Shostka Institute of SSU
Degreasing fluid that replaced carbon tetrachloride .
Government Enterprise УShostka State Plant УImpulseФ
Improving the design of preventive electrodetonators.
Technology of division of alcohol-water- atseton mixture.
Research and development of resource-recycling technologies of JSC "Sumykhimprom".
PJSC УSumyhimpromФ, Sumy
Laboratorystudies on samples of industrial waste slag: acid hydrolysis, phosphogypsum, iron sulfate monohydrate.
Measurement of physical and chemical composition of organochlorine compounds and heavy metals in the slag, which come on recycling and waste obtained after their destruction.
Ltd. УElgaФ, Shostka
Investigation of physico-chemical characteristics of industrial explosives-granulates K, emulsion EK and polymer PC compositions.
PE УIntegral plusФ Kryvyi Rig
Development of design documentation for the setting of precise cutting of mortar powder.
K ќ im. H.I.Petrovskoho, Petrovsky, Luhansk region.
Development of design documentation for tablet press.
Development of software package ( Electronic business card of the town of Shostka).
The Executive Committee of Shostka City Council
Service of software package ( УElectronic business card of the town of ShostkaФ).
Training professionals to work with the packet software( УElectronic business card of the town of ShostkaФ).
Development of e-card of the ecological status of Shostka territory.
Management of Emergencies and Affairs of Population Protection from the Consequences of Chornobyl Catastrophe of Shostka City Council
Development of information-analytical system for monitoring the airspace of the town of Shostka.
Housing maintenance and utilities of Shostka City Council
The Work on the Creation of Technologies and Equipment for Receiving Granular Products for Pavlograd Chemical Plant Has Been Completed. Basic Equipment Has Been Manufactured and Delivered to the Customer. Start-up of Production is Planned for March and April 2014.
Pavlograd Chemical Plant
Tel/fax: +38(05449) 6-13-37
1,InstitutsТka St., Shostka, Sumy Reg., 41100, Ukraine.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
License MESU: series AB є 552931 from 07.12.2010
71% of teachers who have a degree of doctor or candidate are working at Shostka Institute of SSU now. There are town's prominent people with a lot of experience in inventive activities among researchers of the Institute.
Volodymyr K. Lukashov Ц Doctor of Technical Science
25 certificates of authorship and inventions
Mykhailo F. Buller - Doctor of Technical Science
31 copyright certificates and inventions
Viktor V. Banyshevskyi Ц Ph.D. in Technical Science
72 certificates of authorship and invention
Boris I. Sharov - Ph.D. in Technical Science
21 copyright certificates and inventions
Yurii M. Marinskykh - Ph.D. in Pedagogic Science
12 author's certificates and inventions