- Scientific activity
- Students life
Shostka Institute of Sumy State University invites to cooperation in the following directions of research activity:
|DEPARTMENTS||DIRECTIONS OF SIENTIFIC ACIVITIES|
|1.||Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds||- technological processes of obtaining and processing of high-molecular compounds;
- explosives and technology of their production;
- technology of alternative fuels;
– methods of control;
– the aging process of polymeric materials
– monitoring the ecological state of the city;
– development of methods for integrated use of industrial wastes of enterprises of the town and region;
– determination of the best ways to improve the ecological environment;
– research in the structure and properties of thin metal films.
|2.||Systems Engineering and Information Technology|| – creating microprocessor control systems of technological processes;
– development of information retrieval software for the cartographic basis;
– research diagnostic systems;
– research and development of alternative energy sources and technical support of its production
|3.||Subdepartaments Processes and Equipment of Chemical Production( departaments Chemical Technology of Macromolecular Compounds)|| – research, development and implementation of highly efficient vehicles and equipment of chemical-technological processes of chemical industry,
particularly in the following areas:
– manufacture of explosives and ammunition;
– technology of chemical production;
– pyrotechnics and initiating substances;
– processes and equipment of chemical production.
|4.||Enterprise Economics||– research of the economic and social efficiency of innovation and investment development of the enterprises, namely:
– research of ecological and economic efficiency of production;
– research of the main factors of regional development;
– research of theoretical aspects of overcoming the crisis with the use of analysis, formalization, modeling and forecasting of possible consequences;
– study of psychological climate in the structural units of enterprises to increase productivity;
– research of psychological factors and scientific-methodological and organizational aspects of training employees.
– systematic analysis of problems of formation of the spiritual culture of students of technical universities;
– study and research of ethical standards in the context of the philosophy of moral education of students of technical specialties;
– methods of forming spiritual culture by means of extracurricular activities;
– latest technology of learning foreign languages;
– contemporary issues of theory and practice of translation.
© Copyright 2019. Shostka Institute Sumy State University. All right reserved.